“Be here now.” ~Ram Das
The upper floor of The Annex building is available for Event Rentals on an hourly, daily, weekend, and weekly basis. It’s a lovely spacious room with ample space for movement, theater style seating, tables, or a large seated circle. During normal business hours Monday through Friday it is only available for quiet events in order to support the healing environment of the facility. The Annex accommodates up to 49 individuals. It is separate from the other South Hills Center buildings, providing a very private setting, as well as the ability to have functions that may require louder presentations on evenings and weekends.
Contact Kassy Daggett for more information or to schedule a tour.
Dimensions 29.5 x 23.5 • Total Sq Ft = 693
Hourly Rate = $25.00 per hour (2 hour minimum)
1/2-Day Rate = $22.50 per hour for 4+ hours (10% Discount)
All Day Rate = $20.00 per hour for 8+ hours (20% Discount)
PAYMENT & DEPOSITS:
- Full payment is required for rentals within 21 days of your event.
- Reservations made more than 1 month in advance require a $25 reservation deposit per day reserved upon signing contract.
- Reservations made less than 1 month in advance require full payment upon signing contract.
- A refundable $50 cleaning deposit is required for events with no food or beverages (water only).
- A refundable $150.00 cleaning deposit is required for events with food or beverages.
- Cleaning deposits are to be paid by separate check along with the full rental payment.
- Discounts available for week long rentals, regular usage, and by special arrangement. SHC Tenants receive a 20% discount off the hourly rate. Tenant discounts cannot be combined with other discounts.
|More than 21 days before date of event||100% of room rental fee less a $25 reservation deposit|
|Less than 21 days and more than 14 before date of event||50% of room rental fee|
|Less than 14 days and more than 2 days before date of event||25% of room rental fee|
|Less than 48 hours before event||0 rental fee refunded|
AVAILABLE WITH ANNEX RENTAL:
- Up to 49 chairs
- 10-12 back jacks
- Six 6’ tables
- Four 8’ tables
- Overhead Projector Screen
ADDITIONAL FEES & EQUIPMENT FOR RENT:
- Room set up and take down by South Hills (tables /chairs) – $50
- Digital Projector and Screen – $25
Hands Free Wireless Lapel Microphone – $25(currently unavailable)
- Kitchen (including refrigerator, microwave, filtered water, & range) – $25
- Coffee Hot/Water Urns – $15
- Television/VCR/DVD – $10
- Overhead Projector and Screen – $15
- A 2-hour rental receives an additional 15 minutes before and after the event for setup and take down.
- A 1/2-day rental receives an additional 30 minutes before and after the event for setup and take down.
- An all day rental receives an additional 60 minutes before and after the event for setup and take down.
- Leave the facility clean when finished. It is the renters responsibility to leave the room in the same condition it was found, returning all the furnishings and other items to the original storage spaces unless South Hills Staff is paid to do so.
- No candles, smoldering incense, sage, copal, cedar, lighters, matches, cookstoves, grills, or any other open flames. South Hills Center, LLC is a smoke-free and drug-free property.
- No animals on the property, except registered service animals.
- There is an accessible restroom located in the hallway directly across from the Annex entrance. You will also find accessible restrooms adjacent to the front entrance of the main building and at the far end of the 600 Namaste Wing. (NOTE: The restrooms adjacent to the Northwind Yoga Room can also be used when classes are not in session.)
- Please refrain from moving furniture in the common hallways of the main building. Those items belong to building tenants and are not available for Event Rentals.
To Schedule a Pool Rental: Contact Susan Quash-Mah at 541-525-8511
PUBLIC EVENTS IN THE ANNEX:
Events in The Annex can be listed below as long as they are open to the public.
Two Sundays Each Month, 10:00am-noon
Tergar Meditation Community of Eugene
Under the guidance of Yongey Mingyur Rinpoche, a well-known Tibetan Buddhist meditation master and best-selling author of “The Joy of Living” and “Joyful Wisdom,” the Tergar community of meditation centers offers bi-weekly meditation and study groups, as well as regular seminars on meditation. These are free events open to everyone, beginner to advanced meditator, Buddhist and non-Buddhist alike. For more information, please visit their website tergar.org, email them at eugene[at]tergar[dot]org or call Julie Ann at 541-556-0604.
Currently cancelled for the foreseeable future but may start again in the future:
FELDENKRAIS: Awareness Through Movement
Classes include verbally guided gentle movement sequences. Benefits may include:
• Decrease in chronic pain/tension
• Ease of movement
• Greater flexibility and balance
• Enhanced athletic performance
• Increased self-awareness
$10 drop-in, $55 for a 6 week series, $65 for a 7 week series.
Preregister: Mary Carter 541-687-2064 email@example.com